Tuesday, October 6, 2009

STORMY DANIELS FOR SENATOR 3 1/2" BUTTON


Well folks, this is too delicious - Stormy Daniels, nee Stephanie Gregory Clifford, born in Baton Rouge, is an adult actress who is contemplating a run for United States Senator from Louisiana.

She would be challenging David ( Diaper Dave ) Vitter. Vitter, who alway spositioned himself as an ultra conservative family values candidate, was implicated in a prostitution scandal -

from the good folks at Wikipedia -

In early July 2007, Vitter's phone number was included in a published list of phone records of Pamela Martin and Associates, a company owned and run by Deborah Jeane Palfrey, also known as the "D.C. Madam", convicted by the U.S. government for running a prostitution service. Hustler identified the phone number and contacted Vitter's office to ask about his connection to Palfrey. The following day, Vitter issued a written statement:


“This was a very serious sin in my past for which I am, of course, completely responsible. Several years ago, I asked for and received forgiveness from God and my wife in confession and marriage counseling. Out of respect for my family, I will keep my discussion of the matter there — with God and them. But I certainly offer my deep and sincere apologies to all I have disappointed and let down in any way.”


Ms Daniels motivation to run against Vitter stems from the hypocrisy of a cultural conservative continuing in office after the details of his sordid dalliances came to light.


The folks at Atelier Bagatelle couldn't resist the temptation - so here we go

This is a 3 1/2" diameter ( the better to display her ample charms ) pinback button with a shot of Ms Daniels nude from the waist up - the zeros in 2010 are artfully placed for modesty's sake . A true patriot, she is posed in front of an American Flag.

MAKE IT YOURS FOR JUST $ 2.49!


No comments:

Post a Comment